About Me

I'm Lucy and I live in Brazil. I love makeup and I'm here to share my thoughts and looks with you! I wait for you!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

MAC-SHADOW














Well....today i will write about some good eye shadows, you must try !!! If you use them please write telling about your experience, if you liked or not , also your favorite colours , please share it with us!



MAC - Its number 1 !!! The colours are magic !!


Mac is the eye shadow every woman must try. Mac offers almost 200 shades including a metallic cream. There is a right color for every outfit and occasion. Mixing and matching is the best way to come up with the right color combination, its unique and wonderful !!!







The best thing is that one application in the morning is all it takes to have all day gorgeous eyes. Eight hours into the day and there is still no need to reapply Mac shadow. Mac does offer a few color compacts which come with three different colors in each case.





Mac isn't very cheap but anyone can see the difference when you use different brand of eye shadow !!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog